Responsibilities to our Volunteers
- A full monthly stipend will be paid to the volunteer at the beginning of each month by HJA.
- Provide two five-day training sessions during the placement period with all expense paid, including transportation, and accommodation.
- HJA will, in conjunction with the partner organisation and the training provider, determine the content of the training in accordance with the HJA Program Outline.
- HJA will schedule two on-site evaluations during the placement period.
- HJA will evaluate and provide feedback, to the partner organisation, on the 4- monthly reports and the final report, provided by the volunteer.
- Provide accreditation to the volunteer on successful completion of the program (i.e. the placement and training).